As we get closer to the likely election in May, there are an increasing number of opportunities for people to volunteer. We’re focused on campaigning in two areas: Changing the Rules to restore fairness, and Dumping Zed in the ACT.
Change The Rules
- Fri 5th April : CTR Lunchtime Stall Civic
- 8th April : CTR Morning Stall Civic
- 13th – 14th April : CTR National Door Knock Gilmore!
Change The Rules For Working Women
- Wed 27th March : Stall Canberra City Centre
- Wed 3rd April : LeafletingCivic Bus Interchange
- Tues 9th April : Stall Canberra City Centre