Our rights at work are again under attack from the Abbott Government and employers.
It recently became even clearer that the full-scale Productivity Commission inquiry into our rights at work could deliver cuts to penalty rates, the abolition of the minimum wage, bring back unfair individual contracts and swing even more power to the employers.
The time to stand up and fight back is now.
Register that you are coming here.
Let’s march together with thousands of our neighbours, workmates, friends and families at a national rally on Wednesday, 4 March. Register your attendance here.
We can’t stand by while the Abbott Government destroys our living standards by:
- cutting wages, conditions and our rights at work,
- slashing Medicare and hiking up the cost to see a doctor,
- introducing $100,000 university degrees,
- cutting the ABC and our public services,
- cutting the pension and superannuation,
- implementing harsh changes to unemployment benefits, and
- cutting community services that support our most vulnerable.
If you have had enough and want to stand up for an Australia where seeing a doctor or going to university isn’t dependent on how big your bank balance is, where you have a secure job with a decent wage and where we don’t leave the next generation with less rights than we had, then join us on 4 March.